Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Maybe my little brother isn't SO bad....

"Haybee" and "I-dit" "Hamwich" or "Homas"
(Caleb's names for himself and Isaac)


5 comments:

Sarah Furlough said...

AWWWWW!! I love those pictures! I can't wait to post pictures of Cooper and Lew!

abby said...

What cute pictures!

Any other kid, I'd think that "hamwich" was short for ham sandwich and that Caleb was planning to take a bite out of Isaac (who admittedly does look delicious).

I'm glad that the pride and joy of big brotherhood is beginning to be appreciated by Caleb (who is pretty darned delicious looking in his own right).

Laura Hahn said...

Yay!!! Hamwich LOVES Isaac!! What cute little boys your have, Trisha!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are precious!! Love them!!! It is so great to see!! I bet they will be best buds in no time =)

Anonymous said...

I love the new pictures! Give both boys a big hug and kiss for all of us. We can't wait to come see you all soon. Isaac is going to be bigger than Caitlin at the rate he is going - that is so great:)! She ate 6 ounces twice yesterday so maybe she heard me talking to you about Isaac being such a good eater! Anyhow, the boys are adorable! LOVE THE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!