Monday, April 27, 2009

I think it's safe to say...

..spring is FINALLY here! Even though it rained all weekend (and is supposed to rain a lot this week), we've still had some beautiful days lately! I am so glad that the boys love to be outside. In fact, Isaac has a complete meltdown every single time we go inside. Caleb is SO excited that our daffodils have finally blossomed. Every morning he wakes up and says "Wook at da boo-ti-ful fwowers! Dare yeh-doe momma. Dare daff-o-dils" (look at the beautiful flowers! They're yellow momma! They're daffodils) Every.single.morning.




---------
Caleb was scraming his head off the other night saying that his "head hurt." So the next morning, I kept asking how he felt. The first couple times, he replied, "Good." He must have gotten sick of me asking so he said, "I still fine!!"

Caleb's new obsession is trying to catch a ball that Joel throws high up in the air. He's gotten pretty good at it. Last night, after catching one, I told him good job. He replied, "I so good at pwacticing!" (Practicing)

When we tell him "Thank you," he always says "Your welcome." now.

I called home from work on Saturday and Joel told me that Isaac could say "John Deere." He said it to me on the phone, which cracked me up! It's not clear, but if you know what he's saying, it does actually sound like it! He does have "May!!" down and screams it when he can't find Macy (or when he wants to feed her the peas off of his plate!)
-----
And yes, I know that this song really doesn't fit us, but it's sort of about sunshine and I am LOVING all this sunshine we're having around here!

No comments: