Caleb, Ayden, and Troy

Side note: I've been dreading the day when Caleb becomes interested in superheroes. I have gotten used to the fact that my days will not be spent playing dolls, playing tea party, and doing other "girly" things. And I have gotten pretty good at playing trucks and tractors "correctly" and pitching baseballs. But, I don't know ANYTHING about superheroes. I was never into them. In fact I have never seen a superhero show, including Spiderman! And I am not ready for Caleb to be into them either! That would mean our baby is growing up! (I think I'm still "safe" though, because he hasn't mentioned them since this picture was taken and is back to his tractors, baseballs and basketballs! And he obviously doesn't have a clue who Spiderman is yet, as evidenced by the knight helmet he's wearing with the costume!!)
5 comments:
I think you are fairly safe, Caleb seems way too busy with his tractors, baseball and basketball to devote the time needed to save the world over and over again. I think you have definitely lucked out though because I just don't know if I can get saved any more times! It is tiring pretending to be scared!!
like the curls. Poor Caitlin's hair is just coming in (although she doesn't have much on top). People constantly think she is a boy! I guess you can't win. Anyhow, I think Isaac looks adorable. I can't believe how much Caleb is talking. That's great! Looking forward to seeing you soon. Please thank the boys for loaning us the trucks, cars, and steering wheel. They are favorites around here! :)
PS - Oops! My original comment had spelling errors so I deleted it and started over. Sorry! :)
AAAHH. . . the first comment should have said, "I like the curls." Whew. . .
Post a Comment