....that is the question. As you may have noticed, Isaac's hair is getting long. Joel has been nagging me to take him in for a haircut. I do agree that it's usually out of control, and a woman at work DID think he was a little girl when I took pictures the other day (he had a red shirt on, but I really don't think he looks like a girl...). However, I love his little curls! And I don't want to have them cut off yet!

"Back" view...


"Stop taking my picture" view...

If we get it cut, he probably won't be able to sport his "perfect" mohawk (courtesy of the 2 cowlicks that make his hair in front go towards the middle..which also contribute to his "swoop" in front when he's not sporting a mohawk!) after his bath anymore...


What do you think? Leave a comment! (You won't hurt my feelings if you think we should cut it!)
3 comments:
don't cut it!!!! If you cut it, it means our babies are growing up. I'm not ready for that!
I swear, Isaac and Libbie have the same hair! Libbie's is exactly like Isaac's! Hers is curly too!
I don't think that you should cut it either. But I'm probably not the one to ask...I've never cut Amelia's hair.
I think I would wait awhile yet...it's way too cute right now!!
Post a Comment