
I cannot get enough of these little blue-eyed buddies! I love them both so much!They are going to be great friends, just like their daddies (and now mommies!!!) It's hard to believe that Isaac is only a week older than Mal....he's so much bigger than she is! (Although I swear she eats way more than he does. Huh, Rhi?!) Mallory is just as daring as Isaac is, and I have a feeling they are going to get into a lot of trouble together! I am not sure how thrilled Jason was about Isaac making moves on his baby girl so early:)
1 comment:
These pictures are just way too cute, you'll have to send me them!! I love how Mally's belly is hanging out =)
At times I am sure she can eat Isaac under the table...other times not so much. It is pretty hit or miss with her. Though she is adamant about eating on time and will NOT go unnoticed if she is hungry (hungee).
Post a Comment