Happy Birthday Caleb Ryan!!
Caleb had a great day today. He woke up so excited that today was is birthday. He kept asking me, "Am I still 4 now?" We had a "small" party with our friends and their kids. (It's not so small anymore! And with mostly boys, it sure gets loud!) I will get some pics up later this week. It's 9:30 and I just put Isaac in bed and Joel is working on getting Caleb to sleep. To say they were wired and overtired is an understatement. For now, enjoy a couple of his "4 year old" pics that were taken recently. I cannot believe that he's 4!!!!
Caleb had a great day today. He woke up so excited that today was is birthday. He kept asking me, "Am I still 4 now?" We had a "small" party with our friends and their kids. (It's not so small anymore! And with mostly boys, it sure gets loud!) I will get some pics up later this week. It's 9:30 and I just put Isaac in bed and Joel is working on getting Caleb to sleep. To say they were wired and overtired is an understatement. For now, enjoy a couple of his "4 year old" pics that were taken recently. I cannot believe that he's 4!!!!

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Caleb! Sounds like you had a wonderful day.
Post a Comment