Friday, December 18, 2009

SNOW!

Here are picture from last week when we got our first "big" snow. It was a very odd storm as it snowed, rained, and then snowed some more. We even had lightening that night. We were supposed to get up to 12 inches, but I think we only ended up with about 5.

Caleb got right to work. He did such a great job pushing the snow around shoveling. (And no, it didn't make him sleep better that night....)



Isaac did NOT want to wear snow pants (then boots, then his coat, then mittens, then have his pic taken while he was screaming...) And he insisted that "may-mee" (blanket) and "bubba" (pacie) come outside with us.


But he finally realized how much fun Caleb was having and joined in. I have realized that if I ignore his tantrums, they end much quicker than when I try to "remedy" them. Even though he can scream with the best of them and his fits can still last a pretty long time.


Caleb also made about 100 snow angels.


And Isaac realized that he can still climb up the ladder and go down the slide with all of his gear on.


They didn't want to go inside, even though their little hands were ice-pops!

No comments: