Caleb's school pictures came back yesterday (I'll try to scan them and put them on here...they actually turned out really cute) and we were talking about who was in his class picture. I was very surprised that he could name all 15 of his classmates! When I asked him who his friends are, he shrugged his shoulders and said "I don't know." Oh well, I am impressed that he knows all of their names...at least we know he's paying attention!
Isaac was looking at them with us and here is our conversation:
Me: Isaac, do you have friends?
Isaac: Yah!
Me: Who are your friends?
Isaac: (without prompting) Cay-yub
Me: Who else?
Isaac: A-nen (Ayden)
Me: Who else?
Isaac: Toy (Troy)
Me: Who else?
Isaac: Nana (Anna)
Me: Who else?
Isaac: O-nen (Owen)
Me: Who else?
Isaac: Cay-yub.
Me: Do you like Mallory?
Isaac: Yaaaaah!
Me: What about Kenny and Dominick?
Isaac: Yaaaaaah!
Me: What about Caitlin?
Isaac: Yah!
Me: Do you like Jake and Sammy?
Isaac: Yah!
Me: Do you like Maddy and Sydney?
Isaac: Yah!
Me: Do you have any more friends?
Isaac: Yaaaah. Nana.
Me: Wow, Isaac! You have a lot of friends!
Isaac: Yaaaaah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment