
*After removing the 22 month old from his chair, if I need to go back into the kitchen to dip more pretzels, push all the chairs in. That way he can't climb up and dance on the table when I leave the room. (Caleb tattled, and by the time I came back in he was laying on the table. But you can see it in his eyes that he knew he was naughty!)

*Do not leave the finished product unattended when there is a 22 month old who LOVES chocolate. He will find a way to climb up the chairs that were pushed in from the previous incident and help himself! BUSTED!!

*Finally, try not to laugh about all of this because the 22 month old will think it's funny. (He definitely keeps me on my toes, but isn't he the cutest 22 month old around?!)
1 comment:
Tristan has the same jammies!! They are so cute. And your boys are just adorable!!
Post a Comment