


We also did our yearly "Daddy's shirt" pictures. Luckily the first one turned out, because the rest look like the second one here:)


Caleb had preschool today and Isaac told everyone he saw about his party, blowing out candles and that he's five (years old). It was pretty funny. His birthday is going to be strung out for almost 2 weeks as we have "The Babies" birthday party on Saturday, and then our family party for him the following Saturday. We just had a little "party" for him tonight. He was so excited for us to sing Happy Birthday and then blow out his candles, but he did NOT want to touch his cupcake. (This kid does NOT like to be messy. He freaks out if his hands are dirty. Maybe by his last party, he'll actually enjoy eating his cake. He loves chocolate, so I know that wasn't the issue...)




His big brother also was not impressed with his cupcake, but he at least enjoyed making a mess out of it:)

Caleb also picked out a Prince Fielder shirt for Isaac, and he quickly ran to get his Ryan Braun shirt to wear after Isaac opened it. I have a feeling we're going to be playing A LOT of baseball this summer!

I cannot imagine our lives without Isaac and it's crazy to think that WE didn't plan on having him. I am so glad that God had different plans for us and I thank Him everyday for blessing us with this beautiful little man. Happy Birthday Sweet Baby! I love you!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Isaac!! We are also so thankful that God has brought you into our lives!! Love you!!
Happy Birthday Isaac! I can't believe that it has already been 2 years since he was born. I swear you were just pregnant.
Post a Comment