Friday, February 26, 2010
Pants (and shorts)
Isaac seems to be growing again. Most of his pants are too short, or "too tight" as he's been telling me. (He may be a LITTLE dramatic like his brother though...) It will be interesting to see how much he weighs now. Caleb has so many pairs of pants (probably because he's been in the same size forever) so I took a size 2T pair out of his drawer and put them on Isaac today. It's a little depressing that they fit him better than they fit Caleb (they don't have an adjustable waist in them). And even more depressing is that I put a pair of 12-18 month shorts on Caleb the other day to see if they still fit. And.they.do. He told me that he's not going to wear them though because they are "baby shorts." I wanted to tell him that he should start eating better then! Although now that nearly all pants/shorts have an adjustable waistband, he won't have to wear "baby shorts" this summer. Boy do I love that invention!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment