Sunday, February 21, 2010

"Happy Birthdy to ME!"

That's what Isaac continues to say. I really think that he thinks it's still his birthday! We celebrated "The Babies" 2nd birthday on Saturday. Caitlin turned 2 in November (and sadly was sick for the party) and Sydney, Isaac and Mallory were born within 2 weeks of each other in February. It's so much fun to see them grow up together. The girls will definitely help keep IZ in line when they are older!

Isaac and Mallory:

"Let me make sure my number is in your phone":

What a little charmer!


The birthday babes (Isaac is no longer 80 times bigger than the girls!)

Group shot (missing 3 kiddos from the crew)

I think everyone had a great time! I love it when we have an "excuse" to get everyone together! I just wish we could do it more often!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!! I really had a nice time, it is so fun to get together and watch the kids grow =) I love the combind party, it takes the stress out of throwing a birthday party...so enjoyable!! Good idea us!!