Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy belated 4th of July!

I hope everyone had a nice holiday weekend! We were busy, busy, busy as usual. And it was HOT! The boys are loving having a pool these days! Isaac has not wanted to get near to it since he fell in, but now he's back to his crazy-over confident self:)

They both liked watching the fire works, but if you ask Isaac about them he'll tell you "I don't wike fire works. They too woud (loud)!" I don't have any pics of the boys together in their matching outfits because they were NOT into pictures at.all these days. I think they might be a little tired of my love of photography! Oh well. They will be wearing those clothes again, so I can take a "4th of July picture" another time. So here's separate ones to at least document that we celebrated the 4th!


Now I am busy packing for our trip to MN. The boys are excited, but are already complaining that "It's a long way to Minnesota!"

No comments: