Caleb and Emerson...future couple?!


We ended the night doing crafts (It was 9PM and all of the kids got their second wind!) Working hard:

Showing off their final products:

Isaac and his "twin" Mallory (It's really hard to get a picture of these two together...they are ALWAYS on the go!)
We also went to my hospital's night at the zoo that week. My mom was in town, so Joel sat that one out. We met up with my friend Kelly and her family. They had a nice meal, all you could eat ice cream, beverages, and entertainment. Plus, we got to go on the train as much as we wanted for free:

I get really sick on fair rides...even the carousel. For that reason, along with the fact that I didn't think Caleb would like it either, we've never been on it at the zoo. He really wanted to try it, so he and my mom went on it together. He LOVED it and went on it a bunch of times. Then of course, Isaac had to go on it too. So as I was helping my mom get the boys on their animal (with the intention of getting off), it started turning. I had to close my eyes so I didn't barf! Thankfully it closed after that, so I didn't have to go on it again:)
Even though we go the zoo almost every week, the boys never get bored there! They LOVE it!
1 comment:
So glad that you guys are having fun at the zoo. I really miss it this summer (too much walking). I'm impressed you could close your eyes on the merry go round...that would make me puke for sure!
Post a Comment