Wednesday, December 15, 2010

First snow

We had our first big snow the weekend before Caleb's birthday (and then more this past weekend.) The first snow happened to fall the same day as our annual ride with Santa. I was very worried about the trip this year because of Mr Tantrum Isaac. I just never know how he's going to act and we'd be stuck on a tractor with lots of people in the freezing cold. He HATES to wear a coat, so think about how hard it was to get him into snow pants, boots, a hat and mittens!

He actually did very well. Thankfully one of our friends left a pink Dora cup at our house and I brought it along. Right before we left the little cabin to go on the ride, I filled it up with hot chocolate. He thought that was pretty cool. He only fussed a couple times and thankfully I brought Bubba (pacie) along for the last stretch.


Cousins!


Sammy and Sammy Jr.

Caleb was dying to play in the snow, so when we got home he got to help Joel with the driveway. Isaac threw a fit, but eventually went out for a little while. Caleb and Joel stayed out until after it was dark. And Caleb was so upset when he had to come inside. He LOVES the snow! (Although he wouldn't let me take pictures of him...boo!!)


No comments: