For memory's sake, I wanted to put a post on here about all of Caleb's medications. He's down to taking eight medications, but it's complicated because some can't be given with others, some have to be taken with an empty stomach, and some with food. Plus most of them are more than one time a day, so I still feel like I am giving him his medicine all day long!
Here's the latest list: voriconizole (antifungal twice a day), prednisone (steroid twice a day), cyclosporine (anti-rejection twice a day), revatio (pulmonary hypertension three times a day), norvasc (blood pressure), valganciclovir ( anti-viral Monday through Friday), bactrim (antibiotic twice a day Friday through Sunday), and miralax (constipation).
There's no way I could keep this all straight without a daily list. I should have a fancy-smancy one made on Excel or something. But my chicken scratch lists work just fine!
This little organizer holds all of Caleb's "gear."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment