
As I mentioned before, we got a ton more snow. It's so pretty outside and was actually nice enough to take Caleb out on Friday afternoon. He LOVES the snow. He had a great time helping his daddy build a snowman. He also enjoyed throwing snowballs for Macy to chase, which of course she loved too. Needless to say, he was NOT happy when it was time to go inside!
We hope everyone has a fun, safe New Year's Eve! Caleb will be attending his first New Year's party tonight. A lot of his little buddies will be there and he's so excited! They, however, will eat and sleep anywhere, and you all know how Caleb is! I am sure we won't be staying very late....
2 comments:
I am so jealous. We are more likely to get a heatwave than a snowstorm. Boo!
Caleb looks so great, I love his little snow suit!
Great pictures Trisha!! I love the one with Joel, Caleb and the snowman...precious!!! I am so thankful and thrilled that you guys have gotten to enjoy this winter season so much more this year!!!!
Post a Comment