Tuesday, October 14, 2008

More from the mouth of C

I need to write these down before I forget...

We were in the car on Sunday and Caleb started saying "Dood dob, Mommy." (good job mommy). At first I wasn't really paying attention, so he kept saying it. When I finally him what I was doing that was so good, he said "Dood dob dwybing." (Good job driving) It was so funny!

His new word is eeee-da (either). He has to take 2 medications at bedtime. One he hates and the other he'll usually take without complaining. He throws a fit while we're giving him the first one and when it's time to take the 2nd one, he now yells "Don't wike dat un eeeeeee-da!" (Don't like that one either!) And when we're picking out books to read and he's being difficult, he'll refuse every book I try to read saying "Don't like that one either!" The more he talks, the sassier he's becoming!

No comments: