Friday, October 3, 2008

I'm baaaaack!

For all of our faithful followers, we are OK! To make a long story short, I think I downloaded a virus two weeks ago (even though it said it was an "update" from our virus protection thing) and our computer wouldn't even turn on afterwards. I didn't care about the dumb computer, but all of my precious pictures of the boys were on it and I never backed them up on CDs. Luckily our hero, Shaun, got my pictures off of it for me and then "rebuilt" the entire thing. What a relief! I never realized how much we rely on our computer!
Anyway, October is a very busy month for Caleb. I think he has a different doctor appt every week until November, gets his flu shot, is the ring bearer in my brothers wedding, and will get evaled for public preschool. Plus he still has his weekly speech therapy, library class, and play dates with his friends. YIKES.
I'll leave you with some things C's been saying lately...

When we were doing puzzles the other day, I told him to put one of the pieces in and he replied "Way too hard."

Whenever he's talking about multiples of something (like 2 blocks or 4 cars), he'll say "Two ones" or "Four ones"

Whenever he's whiny, Joel will say "Hi baby Caleb." Caleb sternly replies "Haybee boy, daddy. I-dick baby"

Isaac is into everything Caleb is playing with now, which of course C hates. He's been saying "Naughty kid" to Isaac and taking his index finger and pushing it into Isaac's forehead. He's been warned many times that he can't hit Isaac. Needless to say, he's been spending a lot of time on timeout lately!

Isaac is also really into Caleb, which unfortunately means he'll pull his hair any chance he gete. Caleb tells him "Be nice, I!" So cute.

A lady from Franklin Public Schools came the other day to meet with me about C starting preschool when he turns 3 (which is when he's done with Birth to 3, the current program that he gets speech therapy through...another post to come) She asked Caleb what his baby brother's name was and he said "I-dick boo-boo Teiso"

Oh yah, Caleb is still potty trained! YAHOOOOOO!

No comments: