September 21st:

October 1st: 
I wish it would just make up it's mind! I've been trying to put their shorts away for weeks now. Just when I think it's going to stay cold, it's 80 degrees! Actually it's been rainy and cold this week and the boys are already going stir crazy. Caleb has really been testing his limits again and I am sure it's because he hasn't been outside to release some of his energy. I am definitely not looking forward to winter and being all cooped up again.
Caleb continues to crack me up every day. His latest word is "perfect" Which he pronounces (with his Brooklyn accent) Paw-fet. Everything is perfect in his world these days. Well, except for today when I took away all his "moobies" (movies). While I was changing Isaac's diaper, he was messing around with the butt cream. I took it away and told him that he couldn't play with diaper cream. Isaac has decided that he hates to be changed now, so it takes a while to get him dressed. When I went to find Caleb, his entire face had Triple Paste all over it (like a facial mask) and he was working on covering his arms. Clearly naughty and he knew it. So I decided to take away the movies he's been into...Barney and Hard Hat Harry. He cried all the way to speech therapy and even told his teacher that I took his movies away! Whenever he asked for them, I told him that he had to start listening to me and he could get them back. He replied "Haybee witen. No butt tweam." (Haybee listen. No butt cream) Now I found a better "punishment" than time out!

No comments:
Post a Comment