Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Our Little Rock Star
(You'll have to turn off the other music. Look on the side of your screen in the music box and press pause)
In case you can't understand what he's singing (screaming):
Where is thumbkin, where is thumbkin? Here I am. Where is family? Where is family. Here I am. Here I am. How are you today sir? Very well I thank you. Run away. Run Away.
The wheels on the bus..
Fire truck one. Hurry hurry drive the fire truck. Hurry, hurry drive the fire truck. Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding.
And yes, he still insists on wearing his Thomas the Train jammie shirt (even though it's too small and completely worn out). It's especially cool when he wants to only wear undies with it! And now that he can talk, answering the phone trumps everything else he's doing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment