Isaac took quite the fall this weekend while I was at work. Joel had the boys at his parents house for the morning and Isaac decided it would be a good idea to drive his bike off the deck. So when the front end of the ride-on car hit the pavement, Isaac flew over the top of it and landed on his sweet little nose. He also has a scrape on his forehead that isn't as noticable. (And a bruise on the side of his head from running into their patio table the same day....)This is the first major wipe out he's ever had, which really surprises me. (Although now that he's wearing shorts more often, his knees are pretty scraped up since he has "perfected" his falling. For some reason, he never puts his hands down when he falls, he somehow just goes down to his knees....he's an oddball, I know!) He's just so busy all the time that this was bound to happen sometime! I am just thankful that he didn't break anything, although I am betting that too will happen at some point with this kid. He just doesn't have any fear!
And to add to it, when I told him he couldn't have juice this morning, he flopped himself onto the kitchen floor, while throwing a tantrum, and smacked his head. So now he has a fat, bloody lip to go with it.
2 comments:
He looks so proud of his battle wounds. Good luck with him!
still sooooooo cute, despite the war wounds!
Post a Comment