Thursday, June 11, 2009

I finally caved...

After showing two more people pictures of the boys and them asking me how old my little girl was, I decided it was time for Isaac to get his hair cut.

Before:


The first thing Isaac did when we got into the salon was walk up to a display with hairspray and mouse bottles on it and swiped them all to the floor. Of course they were all metal, so they made a huge crash as they landed. I guess he wanted to announce that he had arrived! (Our kids salon is closed for renovations, but "our" lady is working at a not-so-kid-friendly salon in the mean time) Then he refused to sit in the chair, so I had to pull out my "tricks" right away. We put a movie on and he chowed on Oreo's and then a sucker (which he's never had before).


Good thing she was quick! I think she did a great job, especially since he was moving around the whole time! I only got a pic of the back that day since he was really throwing a fit towards the end.


But here's a couple more. Doesn't he look so grown up? Now I have a toddler and a preschooler! My babies are growing up fast! (And yes, his nose has healed nicely. I was obsessed with neosporin for a few days! He just a little scar that's hardly noticeable! But, he almost broke his neck today...he was half way UP the slide and fell over the side!)

5 comments:

Cora said...

OK, I loved the long hair, but the haircut is really cute! It looks like his little face has healed up nicely too.

Trisha said...

I know Cora! I LOVED his curls. The real problem was that it didn't always look like that. Most of the time it was a knotted, frizzy mess. And it's hard to justify putting product in a little boy's hair! It probably would have been okay this summer with all the humidity...
I do miss those little ringlets though!

Anonymous said...

But oh such a handsome little boy!! I liked the curls too but his new hair cut is quite stunning!!

Sarah Furlough said...

Don't worry, Libbie has the curls, so our grandbabies will have the curls! He looks like such a little boy now! SO CUTE!!!!

Colleen said...

That cowlick up front looks GREAT! She did a really good job with that!