Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Eavesdropping

Every day after lunch, the boys run into Caleb's room to see who can climb into his bed first for nap time. (Isaac doesn't sleep in there, but I let him lay in Caleb's bed for a little bit while I clean up lunch. Not sure why he loves doing this, but he does!) Every day, Caleb has a fit about Isaac being in his bed. Even though he knows that I will take Isaac into his own room and he will sleep in his crib.

Today, however, as I was walking towards C's room I heard him talking, and not screaming at Isaac as he normally is. As I got closer, I realized he was talking to Isaac. It was SO cute. I stood outside his door and tried not to giggle.

Caleb: You wike (like) watermelon, I? (He calls Isaac, "I" a lot now)
Isaac: Yah
Caleb: You wike pickles?
Isaac: Yah
Caleb: You wike onions?
Isaac: Yah
Caleb: Wemons? (lemons)
Isaac: Yah
Caleb: Hot dogs?
Isaac must not have been paying attention at this point...
Caleb: I sayed you wike hot dogs, I?
Isaac: Yah
Caleb: You wike watermelon?
Isaac: Yah
Caleb: You wike Stwaw-bewees? (strawberries)
Isaac: Yah
Caleb: Gwapes? (grapes)
Isaac: Yah

When I went into C's room, they were laying next to each other with their heads on separate pillows. So stinkin adorable! I wonder what it will be like when they share a room with bunk beds....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That IS so adorable!! You are so blessed, Caleb is such a miracle and Isaac is such a blessing!! Love it!!