Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Evil Knievel and Ryan Braun

I have mentioned before that Isaac really doesn't have any fear. Here's just another example. He LOVES driving C's battery powered 4-wheeler. Here he is driving it like he should be: Getting a little more brave and trying to stand up (remember that he is in motion as he's doing this.) "Hmmm. Maybe I could even stand on the seat!!" "I am amazing!!" (I was surprised that he could stand like this, balance, and push the button, while he was moving!) Of course I only let him do it long enough for me to snap these pics, and then made him sit down. He got so mad at me that he threw himself off the 4-wheeler and had a tantrum on the ground. Well, until he realized that he was laying in the grass, which he hates. So he got up and went on his merry way as though nothing had happened.
Here's a video of him going down the slide. Caleb still won't go down without me "catching" him.

(And yes, he's wearing 2 different shoes. He insisted that he wear his brown ones, but we could only find one....he usually won't wear those! When I tried taking it off to put on his white ones, he threw a fit. And don't even ask why he's not wearing a shirt....and I thought Caleb was drama!)

Here's the real reason I had my camera outside. I wanted to record our "mini Ryan Braun" in action. He would seriously do this all day long if we'd keep pitching to him:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun post! It amazes me that 6 months ago he was just learning to walk and now Isaac is doing some pretty sweet tricks!! Hmmmm and where do you suppose Caleb got that swing from?? Pretty impressive!!
On another note....HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY!!

Cora said...

What a great swing he has. And I is such a dare devil...I'm amazed he figured out how to do that.