Tuesday, June 9, 2009

THANK YOU Caring Voice Coalition!!

Look what came in the mail today!

Caring Voice Coalition, a non-profit organization, has given Caleb a grant so that his injections will be paid for 100% for the REST OF THE YEAR! 100%!! We will not have to pay a penny for it. I knew this month's supply was supposed to come today, but I am still in shock that it actually arrived. And even more in shock that the payment has already been taken care of by CVC, and I don't have to write out a check for $1836.36. I am humbled that they are so eager to help us. I have been on the phone with them for the past few weeks and everyone I spoke with was so friendly and willing to help us. They dealt with our insurance company and pharmacy, instead of putting it back on me to get things figured out (like everyone else has through this whole ordeal). And believe me, the drug company and our insurance company didn't make it easy for CVC either! They also researched support groups for us, which is something they didn't HAVE to do. I know they won't be reading this, but I do intend on writing them a letter to thank them. Even though words cannot describe how thankful we are and or how much of a weight is lifted off my shoulders today.

If you are the giving type, and would like to donate to this organization so that they can continue to help people (who have insurance) with chronic illnesses pay for their out-of-control-copay for medication, please click here.

2 comments:

Cora said...

WOW. What fabulous news!

Colleen said...

Finally a break for you guys!