Thursday, July 30, 2009

LOVE

Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE these little guys?



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I hope the hives are better. Could it be a reaction to a bug bite or something? I know Caitlin gets huge welts and Noah had this weird reaction as well (old bites swelled up). I hope he's feeling better. Poor thing. . . I use the Wal-mart brand (Parent's Choice) and Caitlin has not reacted to them. She couldn't do Huggies. Just a thought if you are looking for a less expensive alternative that seems hypoallergenic. Again, the boys are adorable! See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Trisha how do you get such great shots?? I think you might have missed your calling as a photographer!! These are just adorable!!! I hardly have any of all my kids together....you would think as they get older it would be easier??

Trisha said...

Heidi-
Isaac also has a weird reaction to bug bites. He doesn't swell up until the day after he gets the bites, but they get as big as a quarter and hard as a rock....really strange. So, I don't think that's what was going on. These were definitely hives. But, he hasn't had any since we switched to the new "organic" diapers, so I am assuming it was the Luvs and am going to try and get him back into Pampers after we give his poor skin a break for a while. We tried the Walmart brand before and he pees through them in like 2 hours, so I was using double the diapers so in the end we weren't saving any money anyway! I was using Target brand on him for a while...those things could hold a gallon of pee, but he started getting a rash on his back right above the diaper, so I nixed those as well. He definitely has the most sensitive skin I have ever seen!

Rhi-
I have loved taking pics my entire life. I don't think I am that great at it, but thanks for the compliment! And bribery is key these days...