Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A Tribute to Michael Jackson :)

I have never been a huge fan of Michael Jackson. When I was in junior high school, our choir sang "Heal the World," which everyone thought was pretty cool. I didn't ever own any of his CD's, but have obviously listened to his music through the years. I think that his death is tragic and is just another example of how having too much money isn't necessarily a good thing.

Caleb has always loved music. At times when he was a baby, it was the only thing that would make him stop screaming (that and white-noise). I don't know how many hours of music we listened to in the evenings and we had to listen to it LOUD. He was very particular as to what type of music he was listening to, even when he was tiny. Back then, he preferred Nora Jones and Backstreet Boys. Now he prefers Joe Diffe and Michael Jackson. Even before MJ died, his music was what Caleb wanted to listen to when he felt like dancing. His favorite song at the moment is "Man in the Mirror."

Isaac hasn't really been as into music as C, but he sure does love to dance! Here's a video I recently recorded of them dancing to Michael Jackson. Please excuse the poor editing. I really don't know how to edit videos, but decided to try since both videos were really long!

RIP Michael Jackson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The dancing is great! Let me know if you come out to my neck of the woods again and I'll meet you at the park. Caitlin and I are going this week to check it out. I can't wait!

Happy Belated Birthday!