"Ow-ss" Which is "ouch" in Isaac's language. He's constantly saying "ow-ss" these days. If he falls down, doesn't like his shirt, hits his head, can't get up on the couch, Caleb hits him, misses a ball he's trying to catch....you get the picture. It's so cute....he cracks me up.
One of the mom's in our library group commented to me that he's really advanced with his talking. It really made me think because I really haven't paid attention to how many words he knows (which is CRAZY since I was so obsessed with Caleb's words!).
Here's what I heard Isaac say today:
1.Macy
2. ball
3. yes
4. no
5. wee (read)
6. Me-moe (Elmo)
7. ouch
8. teen-key (stinky, which he uses every time I change his diaper!)
9. sues (shoes)
10. hot
11. on
12. oss (off)
13. hi (which he says to everyone he sees when we are in a store)
14. by-eeee (bye)
15. out
16. hat
17. momma
18. daddy, da-da
19. bey-ees (berries)
20. peas (please)
21. boon (balloon)
22. bawk-bawk (chicken)
23. ha-ha (hot dogs)
24. mah (milk)
25. up
26. down
27. tuck (truck)
28. boo (blue)
29. Boo-coo (Blue's Clues)
30. John Deere
31. cheese
32. Gaba (as in the show Yo-Gaba-Baba)
33. moose (music)
34. wa-wa (water)
35. juice
36. done
37. bubba (pacie)
38. may-me (blanky)
39. ny-ny (night-night)
40. yo-gee (yogurt)
41. day-do (thank you)
42. eyes
43. beep-beep
44. mouse (mouth)
45. aw-eee (sorry)
I am not sure how many word he should know at this point, but he does seem to have a lot of words! (Although many of them need to be translated!)
*For those of you who don't watch Sesame Street on a regular basis, they always have "The word on the street" which is like the word of the day. Caleb picked up the word "scrumptious" last week and now uses it all the time...he cracks me up too!
One of the mom's in our library group commented to me that he's really advanced with his talking. It really made me think because I really haven't paid attention to how many words he knows (which is CRAZY since I was so obsessed with Caleb's words!).
Here's what I heard Isaac say today:
1.Macy
2. ball
3. yes
4. no
5. wee (read)
6. Me-moe (Elmo)
7. ouch
8. teen-key (stinky, which he uses every time I change his diaper!)
9. sues (shoes)
10. hot
11. on
12. oss (off)
13. hi (which he says to everyone he sees when we are in a store)
14. by-eeee (bye)
15. out
16. hat
17. momma
18. daddy, da-da
19. bey-ees (berries)
20. peas (please)
21. boon (balloon)
22. bawk-bawk (chicken)
23. ha-ha (hot dogs)
24. mah (milk)
25. up
26. down
27. tuck (truck)
28. boo (blue)
29. Boo-coo (Blue's Clues)
30. John Deere
31. cheese
32. Gaba (as in the show Yo-Gaba-Baba)
33. moose (music)
34. wa-wa (water)
35. juice
36. done
37. bubba (pacie)
38. may-me (blanky)
39. ny-ny (night-night)
40. yo-gee (yogurt)
41. day-do (thank you)
42. eyes
43. beep-beep
44. mouse (mouth)
45. aw-eee (sorry)
I am not sure how many word he should know at this point, but he does seem to have a lot of words! (Although many of them need to be translated!)
*For those of you who don't watch Sesame Street on a regular basis, they always have "The word on the street" which is like the word of the day. Caleb picked up the word "scrumptious" last week and now uses it all the time...he cracks me up too!
1 comment:
Wow! Isaac can say a lot of words. He is definitely WAY ahead of Caitlin. Thankfully she is finally saying more and trying to talk. On a different note, the boys are so cute in the picture above this post. :)
Post a Comment