Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Buddies at last?

Within the last couple weeks, Caleb and Isaac have become inseparable. They have been playing together, helping each other, and of course getting into LOTS of trouble together. (Maybe because we were forced to stay home during the Rotavirus fiasco?!) Caleb has become much more patient with Isaac and usually includes him in whatever he is doing. (Of course there are times when he has absolutely no patience with him, and I hear "ISAAC!!" over and over again. But, I think that is normal sibling rivalry stuff.)

Isaac has always adored Caleb, but lately he's doing everything that C is doing. For instance, if Caleb is scratching his ear, Isaac starts scratching his. If Caleb runs by something and touches it, Isaac will get up and do the same. Any noises that Caleb makes, Isaac starts doing it too. This is usually cute, but Caleb has figured all of this out now and does things that he knows is wrong, so Isaac will do it too. But, I am just happy that they are actually getting along. I love watching them together when they don't think I am watching. Their conversations are so cute. Caleb has started giving Isaac rides on his beloved 4-wheeler, which I never thought he'd ever agree too. I love it how he lets Isaac hold on to his waist. I know I say this all the time, but my babies are growing up!!!!



------------------------------------
I know a lot of you are wondering about C's doc appt last week. I will probably write about it later. Just a lot to digest at the moment. I will say that his weight was down, which I expected. He was 28 pounds, 4 oz with jeans and a sweatshirt on. Of course they were all concerned since he's off the growth chart again, but give the kid a break! He just pooped pretty much nonstop for a week straight! His eating remains better than ever, so I am hoping that he has gained his weight back and more by his next appt which is May 5th.

No comments: