Isaac hasn't gone since yesterday, so I think we're in the clear with him. Caleb, on the other hand, is still miserable. I still cannot believe that he hasn't had an accident. Even at night, he's been waking up and yelling "I have to go poop!" Last night the poor guy was up 4 times to go.
In Caleb's opinion, the worst part of all of this is that we likely won't be able to travel to MN for Easter. We were supposed to go today, but there's no way we could make the 6-7 hour trip with them feeling like this. C is so upset and keeps telling me, "But mom! You said we would go to Mo and Papa's house in April. My calendar is changed to April!" We'll see how tonight goes, but he still had the runs before he went to bed, so it's not looking too promising. :(
Caleb has a doctor's appt next week and I am nervous to see how much weight he's lost. Obviously he'll gain most of it back, but he really hasn't eaten anything all week. He is drinking Lactaid, Gatorade and water, so at least he's staying hydrated. Isaac's appetite definitely went down, but he's still been eating and drinking as well.
Of course the weather has been beautiful this week. And neither one of them wanted to go outside. We had to cancel our play dates and skip the zoo. Isaac kept asking me "Zoo closed?" Thankfully we were able to go outside for a while yesterday. They have been laying around all week, so they were definitely needing to release some pent up energy!



------------------------------
You might wonder why I put so many "conversations" with the boys on here. Since this is the only "journal" I have to document things, I like to write them here so I can remember all of the funny things they say. They make me laugh so much!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Isaac has pancakes every single day for breakfast. I still ask him what he wants, in case he would happen to change his mind:
Me: Isaac, what do you want for breakfast?
Isaac: Ummmmm. Don't know.
Me: Well do you want pancakes?
Isaac: No. Pancakes make-a me sick.
Me: They make you sick?
Isaac: Yah. I sick-a pancakes. (which is probably true!)
-----------------------------------------------------------
While driving in the car last week:
Caleb: Mom, you smokin' hot!
---------------------------------------------------------
While driving to Children's to pick up C's medicine (that I forgot to order soon enough to be mailed):
Isaac: What woad we on?
Me: Hwy 45
Isaac: Oooh! Oooooh! Oooooh! My favorite!
-------------------------------------------
Gosh they make me smile!!
No comments:
Post a Comment