Even though this is the only coat that he can zip, I still cannot believe that HE CAN ZIP!! (He even puts the jacket on by himself too!) I thought I'd be zipping his coat until he was 16 years old! I am so proud of him!
And FYI,
Elvis the Rotavirus has left the building. And now Caleb's appetite is bigger than it ever has been! I don't want to see that nasty virus around here again, but I have never seen him so interested in food before! He wanted to eat nonstop today. The other good news is that Isaac is sleeping through the night again. (It was a rough week getting up with both of them every.stinkin'.night!) Life is good!
2 comments:
Yeah Caleb!!!
What a cool video!! Have I mentioned I love your blog?
Since I don't have a blog of my own I just have to share...Troy can ride his bike without training wheels =) I am so proud of him!! Ayden is still working on it and I am sure he will get it soon. Yesterday we even took a walk while Troy rode his bike. It is so cute!!
I think the thumbs-up at the end it the best part. :)
Post a Comment