Geez I have been busy! Our hospital is building a new hospital (one huge one that is combining two big ones) and it will be opening soon, so I have been working way more than normal. Thankfully my mom was able to come last week and help me out!
We went to the lake in the beginning of August. Once again we had a blast. When we left WI, it was nearly 100 degrees and humid, and when we got to the lake it was a beautiful 70 degrees with zero humidity! It was actually chilly (but refreshing) most of the days and too windy on the lake to be on the boats/jet skis, but we still had a great time.
Here's 4 little blogs about our trip. I am probably forgetting stuff that we did, but I wanted to at least get these on here before I forget even more:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment