Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Great Pumpkin(s)

There's been a minor obsession with pumpkins around our house the past few weeks! Each time we left the house, Caleb insisted that we take pictures with them. (I won't bore you with all of them, but here's a couple. Please ignore the pacie that still remains in our TWO AND A HALF year old...)




We finally carved them on Sunday. Caleb was so excited to do it. Isaac, not so much. (If we'd take him to therapy, I am almost certain that he'd have some sort of sensory disorder too. He HATES to be dirty!) Caleb jumped right in and took out all the "guts." He picked a "mad" face and had a blast helping carve it. Isaac cried most of the time because "I don't wike pumpkins!" He threw a bigger tantrum when I told him I wanted to take his picture with it. According to him, pumpkins are "too dirty and stinky."






I think they turned out pretty cute. The past couple days we've had 60+ mph winds..not great pumpkin lighting weather. Hopefully they'll last until Halloween!

No comments: