





On Thursday, we met Katie, Owen and Sam at the Not So Scary Halloween Party at the Betty Brinn Museum. Again, CROWDED! But, they have added a ton of new things to do since we were there last and the boys didn't want to leave when it was time to go. It will be so much more fun when we go back next time. We usually have most of the museum to ourselves when we go in the AM! I should mention that a woman pretty much accused me of stealing the UPS logo and gluing it on Caleb's costume. She was interrogating me and would not believe that I bought the costume at a store! She kept saying "UPS doesn't just give out their logo like that. They are pretty tight with their brand." I should have told her that she blew my cover and that I did indeed beat up our UPS man so I could cut his logo off his uniform and glue it on a brown outfit for Caleb. And I won't even go into the story about the drunk/high woman (with her kids) sitting across from us at the craft station....unbelievable!

Friday, Caleb had his Halloween party at school and of course his mini-me had to dress up too!

And last night, we went to the Herda's annual Halloween party. Their subdivision shuts down the streets and it's one giant party. Caleb was really into trick or treating this year. He went up to the houses with his friends, without us. Isaac wanted no part in it. He sat in the stroller and fussed until I took him back to their house 20 minutes later. Caleb stayed out almost 2 hours!


And today is Halloween and we didn't do anything (except go to church and have a Packer Party at Grammie's and Grandpa's.) We could have gone trick or treating in our neighboorhood, but the boys already have enough candy to last them until next year....
1 comment:
The pictures are so adorable. So glad that Caleb enjoyed Halloween and Isaac looks cute as a cop.The lady that was worried over the copyright of UPS would have cracked me up. She was probably a civil- suit lawyer wannabe.
Post a Comment