Today as I was taking a shower, Caleb came in and said he had to "take a poop." (We do not let him wipe himself yet because 1). The last time he tried, there was poop everywhere and 2). We need to make sure his little crack is clean, clean, clean! So when he was done, I told him he'd had to wait until I was out of the shower. Of course I had just gotten in and was hoping for some peace and quiet for 5 minutes!
He was getting impatient, so I told him to try and wipe himself, instructing him to hold up his shirt so it wouldn't get dirty, to be careful and not get poop on his hands or on his legs
like last time. As he's doing this, Isaac came into the bathroom and saw what Caleb is doing. He yelled "Oh my gosh Cay-yub! You wiping yourself?! Wow! You such a big boy Cay-yub!!!!!!!!!" He was SO excited for his big brother! He even did a little "happy dance" for him! So stinking cute!
I have to say that C did a pretty good job! I realize he's going to have to learn this task sooner then later since he won't have coddling-I-have-no-problem-wiping-your-butt teachers forever!
1 comment:
I swear, Amelia's favorite time to poop is when I'm in the shower. She just gets dripped on while I still help her wipe. BIG mess otherwise.
Post a Comment