Saturday, October 16, 2010

Pumpkin farm 2010

As I mentioned before, the weather was absolutely gorgeous when we went to pick out pumpkins this year. The boys were actually able to spend some time looking around and checking out all of the cool things they have there. The last couple of years it was more like 'pick your pumpkin quick and lets get out of here' type of a deal. We like this place because the pumpkins are already picked and are clean and there's not a lot of things on Caleb's "can't do" list there, so he doesn't feel left out.

Of course we had to get the traditional big pumpkin, sitting by the pumpkin pile, and big yellow chair pictures:




And this year they got to go on a "train" ride (a tractor pulled their cars). We thought Isaac would freak for sure when he lost sight of us, but he was all smiles when we saw him again 5 minutes later!



And normally they don't want me to take pictures of them, but they both wanted a picture with the orange Case tractor. (Are you loving Caleb's new fake, exhibited in smile in most of these pictures, as much as I do?!)



It was a great day. I am just loving fall this year. The weather has been so warm and the trees are just beautiful right now. Definitely not looking forward to winter!!

1 comment:

Cora said...

It has been a wonderful fall. I really hope that doesn't mean winter will be awful.