Monday, October 18, 2010

Pajama Day

Caleb had pajama day at school last week. He wasn't sure if he really wanted to wear them, but after convincing him that everyone would be wearing theirs, he decided it would be okay. But only if "I can put my real clothes on right when I get home."

It was kind of hard to pick what he should wear since he doesn't really have any jammies...they've all been donated to Isaac. He hates them; they're too scratchy, too itchy, too tight, too loose, too staticky, the list could go on. So, we usually make him wear at least a t-shirt and sweat pants, both of which he ditches at some point during the night and ends up in just his undies. (Which is so ironic, because he can't for the life of himself get his shirts off by himself while he's awake...)We went shopping to look for a new pair, but he wasn't impressed with any of the options. So he wore his "I love John Deere" PJ pants and a t-shirt. Isaac has no issues with wearing jammies and of course he had to wear his too that day. (Once again C is sporting his fake/cheesy smile.)


Caleb wouldn't let me take any pictures of him at school, but Isaac was all for it.


And then I had to break the news to him that just because he wore his jammies, it didn't mean that he could stay at preschool that day. His sad face almost made me cry. He was devastated. I had to carry him out of there kicking and screaming. He is SO ready for preschool!

No comments: