Sarah has tagged me, for a meme! Here's what I am supposed to do: Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.- Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I slept with my baby blanket until I was 25 years old. And yes, it went on our honeymoon with us!
2. I have never tried, nor do I want to try sea food. (Although I use to eat pan fish from our camping trips when I was young.) The thought of sea food makes me shiver.
3. The thought of pumpkin pie also makes me shiver. YUCK!
4. My mom made my sister, brother and I be in 4-H when we were growing up. I was the secretary for many years and also the vice-president of our club. For the fair I trained my dog, sewed clothes, cross stitched and baked. Too bad I really didn't pay attention while learning these things because I can't do any of them very well anymore!
5. I still watch MTV.
6. During my last semester of nursing school, I almost switched my major since I really wanted to be a dietitian instead. (My parents would have killed me!) Now I wish I would have been a speech therapist.
7. I use to belong to a book club, but never really read the books. Although I did buy the books and really did intend to read them! I went to the meetings anyway and enjoyed the company!
7.5. I am 26 weeks pregnant!!!! YAHOOOOOOO!
Since I am a slacker, I only have one person left to tag, because all the other blogs I read have been tagged already. So I tag Melissa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
First things first, 26 weeks--- YAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!
Second of all, I still watch MTV too. Scott is embarrassed, but I love the Hills! Oh well, it keeps me young.
I LOVE seafood, but I also grew up 2 hours from the ocean. It's almost mandatory that I liked some sort os seafood.
Post a Comment