Monday, November 19, 2007

Christmas in November

It looks like we've already had Christmas at our house. My sister-in-law brought over two huge bins of all of her boys' Little People play sets. I swear they had every single one. She also brought over their play kitchen and all the dishes/food that goes with it. My brother and his fiance also came over and gave him his birthday/Christmas present early. He loves his new GeoTrack train set. I am surprised that he knows how put the train on the tracks correctly and how to work the remote control. Our baby is growing up!! He even started saying a new word since he got it. He says "bup, bup, bup" when it goes up the hill. He still signs "down" when it comes back down though. He'll will sit and play by himself for a pretty long time and I can actually get some things done. (I guess the million toys he already has aren't cool enough anymore.) Anyway, with his birthday and St Nick in less than 3 weeks and Christmas close behind, I am not sure where we'll put all of his stuff! I have already put several bins of his toys in the basement, but it doesn't even look like I have put anything away! He is so spoiled!

He has started be a stinker again with eating too. Not sure what's going on, but he's driving me crazy. He's vomiting a lot more during meals and really not eating much at all. He's not acting sick. I guess we'll be visiting the feeding clinic this week!

My doc appt went well today. Everything measured good and his heart rate was good as well. I really wish I could have another ultra sound though! I will now be seeing my OB every 2 weeks. They are into their new office now which is beautiful. It has floor to ceiling windows in the waiting room and it's right above Lake Michigan. I could have sat there all day, watched the waves and relaxed. (no, Caleb wasn't with me!)


No comments: