Saturday, November 3, 2007

Caleb's New Buddy

This is ALL he wants to do lately! He's actually very good at putting the pieces in the holes. Great fine motor activity! His therapists would be proud. (And yes, he's still obsessed with glasses! Even if they don't fit!)


When Caleb dresses poor Mr Potato himself: Maybe this one should be censored!

4 comments:

Cora said...

I love the last Mr. Potato picture. Too funny!

Congrats about getting to 24 weeks...you're so right, it is such a huge milestone! I'm thinking this little one is going to be hanging around for a lot longer than Caleb did!

Sarah Furlough said...

That is hysterical! I love the last photo!

After reading this post, I think I need to get a MR. Potato Head for Cooper. He needs to work on his fine motor skills!

PS: I agree with Cora- this new baby will be staying put for quite a while longer. I hope I can follow in your footsteps!

Anonymous said...

This post totally cracked me up!! You are such a great blogger!!

Unknown said...

Hi Trisha

Enjoying all the pics and stories.

Wow he's growing!