Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I gotta write this down!

Caleb DID NOT HAVE ANY bottles last night!! He threw a huge fit when I wouldn't give him one at around 2AM, rolled around and complained for about an hour, but then went back to sleep! He slept until 7:15! (Normally after a night of getting up 4-6 times, he's still up at 5:30!) He's in such a good mood this AM. I hope he continues this trend!
And Mr Isaac slept in his crib ALL NIGHT too! (Normally he gets up at least 2 times thinking that he's starving and won't go back to sleep unless he's in our bed. He has the loudest cry I have ever heard, so after 30 min of hearing him wail, I cave and give him what he wants!) He woke up around 7, and was playing in his crib. I could hear him on the monitor talking to his toys. So stinkin cute!
I hope they didn't get together and decide to tease me with this great sleeping!

2 comments:

Emily said...

What huge milestones! Hope you get more nights like that soon.

Anonymous said...

Did it happen again?? I sure hope so!!!