Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Seriously...

Who stole my baby and replaced him with a toddler?!

He actually plays "correctly" with the kitchen. He LOVES to cook food for me!


Now he thinks he needs a "nackie" too! He kept trying to grab C's bowl, so I got him his own and he sat on the floor and fed himself goldfish and drank his milk. (And yes, his hair is getting curly and is out of control most of the time!!)

AND he's taking 6-7 steps alone and has been walking between things without hanging on (no more cruising). I think we're in trouble!!!!


Side note: Yes, Caleb went another night without any bottles! YAHOOOO! We're doing the "cold turkey" method since I am so tired of giving him "bobbies" at night. He got another sticker on his "night night" chart....3 more and he gets his surprise. It was much harder this time and I really thought Joel was going to give in to him.

I was up most of the night with Isaac. He had a terrible night. He was a little off today, but really cranky tonight. He's had a runny nose the past few days but has been acting fine until last night. I am starting to wonder if his ear infection is coming back. I don't think it's because he's getting teeth, because it didn't bother him when he got the first 2 (and I don't see/feel any new ones anyway). We'll see how he is in the AM...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! I am so impressed!! I hope he got another sticker for last night!! Keep it up Trisha, I am sure it will pay off soon!!
Mallory has been acting weird too...she was such a good eater and now she just purposely drops everything on the floor, almost like we have an imaginary dog or something.