Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mr Busy Body

Isaac is really keeping us on our toes these days. He's on the go ALL THE TIME. When I go and get him from his room in the AM, he's already taking laps back and forth in his crib. I am wondering how long it's going to take him to figure out how to climb out. Here is a video of what he's learned to do recently. I found him on top of the cedar chest the other day. After I caught my heart that had jumped out of my chest, I asked Caleb how he got up there. "Idick cwym up dare." (Isaac climb up there...Thanks C!!) He had climbed up onto the picnic table and then used that to get up on the cedar chest. Maybe all 11 month olds can do this, but to me it's crazy that he's already climbing up on things! (Which is probably why I almost had a heart attack when I saw him up there!) Caleb just recently figured out how to get up on the couch by himself. We're going to have to keep our eyes on this guy at all times!

He's obviously not afraid of anything either, and has bruises all over his chubby little legs because of that. And tonight when I was putting him to bed, I noticed he has a big cut by the corner of his eye, which I know wasn't there when we were playing this evening. Someone is going to turn me into Child Protective Services! I am starting to wonder if he can feel pain! He's constantly falling, banging his head, smacking his chin, etc and he hardly ever cries. Just gets back up for more. And I've been meaning to post a video of his walking skills. He loves playing hide and seek. (Once again..WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR BABY??!!)

No comments: