This will not seem like a big deal to most of you, but it's HUGE to me! We went to The Big Backyard today with my friend Kelly and her kids Alex (2.5 years old who is just a little bigger than C) and Anna (3 weeks older than Isaac and 7 pounds lighter than him!). It took a while for C to warm up to the place, but by the end he was climbing up ramps on the smaller play set and going down the slides by himself. (He never tried to "tackle" the big play set. I think it was a bit overwhelming for him. ) They all had so much fun running around, going down slides, riding bikes, playing with balls, etc. Isaac was a wild man, as I am sure you can all imagine. It was safe and very clean. I wish I would have known about this place sooner! Of course my camera ran out of batteries so I am not sure if I actually took any pics.
Anyway, back to the reason I am writing. When it was time to leave, I told Caleb to give Alex a hug....AND HE DID!! He has never given anyone a hug by using his arms (not even us) and he gave Alex a great big bear hug. I had tears in my eyes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment