You'll need to pause the music (in the green box on the right-hand side) before you play this adorable video of Caleb.
"Jesus loves the little children. All the children of the world. Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children!!"
I probably don't need to "translate" anymore!! His words are getting easier to understand every day. Isn't he amazing?!
Overheard at our supper table last night:
Joel and I saying our table prayer: Come Lord Jesus, be our guest. Let these gifts to us be blessed. A....
(we paused to let Caleb help us finish the word Amen)
Caleb: B!
Such a little joker!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Jesus loves the little children!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so adorable!!! Please tell Caleb that I think he is a wonderful singer...just like his daddy!! =)
Post a Comment