Saturday, January 17, 2009

"Uh-Oh" (11 months old)

Isaac is really changing into a toddler these days. His new thing is saying "uh-oh" all day long. It's funny because he uses it in the correct context. Like after he drops his cup or a toy, or while smacking Caleb on the head (I keep telling Caleb it's payback time!) He's a walking machine these days too (so great, yet sad....) Whenever he falls, he yells "UH-OHHHH!" Have I ever mentioned how cute this little man is?! He's so much fun. Always wants to be right in the middle of whatever everyone else is doing.

Caleb always lays down when he plays with toys (probably related to his low muscle tone) and now Isaac has started to do it too. I think he wants to be just like his big brother, I just wish Caleb had the same feelings toward him. Although Caleb did tell me the other day "My wov my bwa-da Idick." (I love my brother Isaac) I guess there's still hope they'll be best buds someday!

I think I have mentioned before that I have a feeling Isaac is going to be trouble! We thought he was going to be our "easy" one, but now I am not so sure! When Caleb is "cooking" in his kitchen, he takes great pride in making everything nice and straight and in the correct place (and throws a huge fit if things aren't just like he wants them) Along comes Mr Tank and pushes everything onto the floor which a huge grin on his little face and sometimes will add "uh-oh!" I have to try so hard not to laugh. And when we tell him "no" when he's doing something naughty (like pushing buttons on the TV or hitting Caleb) he scrunches up his nose, puckers up his lips and fake cries. Can you say DRAMA?!

I still cannot believe he's going to be one soon. Where has time gone?

No comments: