Friday, February 27, 2009

Flashback Friday

I was going through some pictures for my mom tonight and came across the pictures from Caleb's first birthday. One of C's favorite gifts was the Fisher Price piggy bank and that is now one of Isaac's favorite toys as well. Of course I found pics of both of them playing with it! I think it's crazy that they are both chewing on the yellow coin in the pictures! (They must know it's my favorite color!) Isn't it amazing the difference in their size? Caleb was wearing size 3-6 months and Isaac is wearing 18-24 months! (And no, I didn't plan for Isaac to be wearing a similar outfit for his 1st birthday...except for the crown, or put him in the same pose as Caleb. And I swear we have rearranged the playroom several times since 2006, but I guess it's back to how it was again!)

Caleb- December 6, 2006....Isaac-February 17, 2009


Caleb- December 7, 2006:


Isaac-January 22, 2009:


No comments: