And our illnesses haven't gone away with February either. Caleb seems to be better; just coughing from time to time. He finishes up his antibiotics for his ear infection in a few days, so I am hoping he too doesn't develop an allergic reaction to it. Isaac just can't shake this junk. He still has a terrible cough and his nose continues to constantly drip. I called the clinic and they told me that if it gets to three weeks and he still isn't better, I need to bring him in. It's almost been 2.5 weeks, but we have his "well baby" appt on Thursday so that's good. I hope he's better by then though. We bought a humidifier for his room (Caleb can't be around them), which seems to help his coughing at night. And the boys love me so much that they have now passed it on to me! I think this is the worst I have felt in a LONG time. If I am feeling this bad, I cannot imagine how crappy they have felt. Poor little guys! So far, Joel has avoided it. But I am sure it will be his turn soon!
Anyway, enjoy a couple pics from our latest snow day....

No comments:
Post a Comment