I think it's safe to say that Isaac is feeling better. He slept through the entire night last night for the first time in weeks. His cough is almost completely gone (I am wondering if the antibiotic actually helped clear it up). And he's eating again. (Actually, I think he's making up for not eating the past couple weeks. He ate an entire grilled cheese sandwich with 2 slices of bread, a whole Nutri-grain bar and a bowl of applesauce for supper!) I had to work today, but Joel said he was in a great mood all day. They were playing outside when I came home and Isaac was running around like a wild man. I am so happy that he's better! Now if we can just keep him healthy!
Finally! Our happy boy is back! (Extra happy because C was sleeping and he got to play with some John Deere tractors without his big bro taking them away!)


I think it's helped that we've been able to play outside this week. We love fresh air!

No comments:
Post a Comment